Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday

Random thoughts and observations from my walk to Starbucks:

Umbrella's. People who walk under the eaves of buildings even when they are using an umbrella should be shoved into the street. Regardless of age.

There's an apartment building going up across the street from where I work. Walk past this guy this morning smokin a fatty. It's 9:30 in the morning. Hope you're operating something really big like the crane.

Walking behind this guy on the way back who, at first glance, looks like he's got a really pronounced bald spot on the top of his head. Upon closer inspection it's actually a giant and unfortunate looking growth. Swear to god this guy had a testicle growing out of his head.

2 comments:

  1. Almost spit my water out when I read the last sentence. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have been happier if you had spit the water out. Preferably through your nose.

    ReplyDelete

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.