Thursday, July 10, 2008

Reykjavík

Connor couldn't sleep last night so I while I was lying down with him I suggested he repeat the alphabet over and over. Counting sheep is great, but not so effective when you're five and can't count all that high. He didn't seem to excited by this, not surprising, so I suggested he say the letter and then a word that starts with that letter, just like in pre-school. So, A - apple, B - boy... you get the idea. I got all the way to R and then stopped because I couldn't think of any 5 year old worthy R words and finally blurted out Reykjavík. Well, not the best choice as apparently the capital city of Iceland's name was the funniest thing Connor had EVER heard of. I left him then, hoping he'd get to sleep before midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.