Thursday, July 24, 2008

3:10 to Yuma, or Liam's room

3:10 am, wailing from youngest child's room. Enter stage right, punch drunk father.
Me: What's wrong, baby?
Liam: I don't want you to go to work!
Me: ....processing... but honey, it's only Thursday, daddy still has to go to work today.
Liam: (half way through the above sentence) zzzzzzzzz.....

Hmm? Three year old's nightmare or mystic precognition? "Hello? Hi, this is Chad. Ya, listen, I won't be coming in today. No, I'm fine, my son just had a vision last night. No, I'm not sure. He's only 3 and it was early in the morning so it's not like he could really define what he saw, but you know how it is? Ok, sure. See you tomorrow, thanks!"

Wouldn't that be nice? Somehow I just don't see that flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.