Monday, May 26, 2008


Feeling decidedly disheveled today. My shoes feel too big, my jacket feels like it belongs to someone else and my back feels like it's covered with a think coat of goo. Wait, my back is covered with a thick coat of goo. Or at least a coat of vitamin A and D cream to help my tattoo heal and not get infected. I absolutely despise the feeling of creams or ointments between my skin and my clothes so that probably isn't helping. That and the fact that my beloved iPod keeps crashing. It does that occasionally. Now I'll have to reload the software again which is a pain in the ass. It started Saturday on my trip down to Seattle. Fumbling with your iPod doing 110km (70-ish) down the I-5 is not a good thing. Wouldn't have been so bad if I'd been in the van, that thing's a tank, my sister-in-law's Subaru though, you exhale more from your right lung than your left and the car is drifting that way. Don't get me wrong, I love that car. We used to have one before the van. That's a car you'd want for a police chase. Maybe not on the highway, but for in the city where you need to turn on a dime and corner like you're on rails, hell ya.

Where am I going with this? No idea, but the note pad and the music won't work at the same time now so I've got to keep myself distracted on the bus somehow. But now since I'm getting nauseous maybe it's time to switch back to the music.

Hours later. I figured it out as soon as I got in the office. Forgot to put on deodorant. That's why I carry the man-purse, always prepared. I'm thinking arming myself might not be a bad idea either. There's a rising tension level in the office, a feeling of imminent violence. Maybe I should turn my desk around so my back is to the wall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.