Friday, May 30, 2008

Ever seen the warning message when there's a coding error in something you're trying to post? Sometimes when I'm trying to cut stuff I've found out of Firefox and then paste it into Safari where I'm working on my blog the computer gets a little pissy. Why do I do stuff in two separate browsers? That's just the way we roll here, did I tell you how to dress this morning? Anyway, when I was working on the last post it wasn't pasting, so being a man I just kept hitting the buttons harder and swearing. Then it worked and I had a Bible's worth of code. Oops. So I cut off the excess fat and tried to publish. Then I got an error message that should have come with a blaring alarm and flashing lights. "Core has breached! Anti-matter containment will fail in 15 seconds!" Fear, Fire, Foe!

My Editor and Chief has recently brought to my attention the fact that I cannot spell, use correct grammar, punctuation, keep my tenses straight, form a paragraph, write with any structure whatsoever and cannot tell the difference between your and you're or there and their.

I so totally can. I write most of my stuff at breakfast though, at like quarter to six. Cut me some slack. And before starting this blog, it's been a loooooong time since I had to write anything more coherent than a birthday card. Besides, I'm married, I don't have to remember anything anymore.

2 comments:

  1. "Besides, I'm married, I don't have to remember anything anymore."

    HAHA! I need to get married!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You laugh, but it's true. It's like the ultimate cell phone address book. Birthday's, anniversaries, phone and account numbers, everything. And it doesn't get lost.

    ReplyDelete

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.