Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Night, Yee Haa!

Or not. It's 8:56pm, kids are finally in bed and Bern is still at work. And I'm ready to fall asleep. Sigh. Work has been a colossal bitch since.... the beginning of December. I feel like a zombie when I get out of there. And I think I'm developing carpal tunnel to boot. Thanks! You may have noticed an increase in other people's stuff and pictures and less of my own writing lately. Well that's why. By the time I get the kids to bed, sitting in any one spot for more than 10 minutes (especially in front of the computer) leads to heavy eyelids. Motivation and inspiration have been in short supply.

Anyway, that's my excuse. How pathetic is it if I just go to sleep now?

Wait, I have to finish my Happy Meal treats first! Ok, they were the kids Happy Meal treats, but they didn't like them so don't judge. It's the apple slices with caramel dipping sauce. Oooooooh.... If more fruit came with dipping sauce I'd be much more willing to eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.