Thursday, December 6, 2007

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town



We let the kids stay up a bit last night to watch Santa Claus is Coming to Town. After a few minutes I realized I didn't remember ever seeing this one. After a few minutes more I realized why and felt like I should be apologizing to Connor and Liam for getting them all excited about watching it. No wonder I didn't remember it, even as a small child I must have known it sucked ass.

When is the Grinch on? And not that piece of sh*t Jim Carrey made a few years ago. Why can't Hollywood understand that there are some things that just shouldn't be remade? It hurts just watching the ads for it. If I can't hear Boris Karloff explaining to Cindy Lou Who why he's stealing her Christmas tree then it isn't the Grinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.