Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hallelujah and Glory Be!



Our Chief Financial Officer decided it would be "fiscally prudent" to pay $129 for a new operating system rather than $1800+ for a new computer. And she was wise. (Never question your wife.) Our Mac is acting like it had a heart transplant. It's running faster and even the display is better. And will be much better still once we clean all the sticky two and four year old finger prints off. Wait... I meant the finger prints of a two and four year old, not that we haven't cleaned the computer in 2 to 4 years. We're not animals.

But I digress. Our computer has been transformed from an old man to a teenager and now my iPod works. I love my iPod. I love the fact that so few people protect their wireless internet connections, allowing me to 'borrow' theirs almost anywhere. Thank you and keep up your poor security.

My only complaint about my iPod would be battery life. The combination of internet browsing and that giant display screen is a whore on power. Oh, and some kind of note pad would be nice too, but that's just being picky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.