Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturday Morning, part two: Cool Stuff

If you have some time to spare, check out this. And come on, it's Saturday morning, what else are you going to do? I'm sitting in front of my computer drinking coffee and eating cholcolate chips while I let a DVD player babysit my children. Don't judge me. It's basically a friendly competition between two graphic artists or group of artists done on-line in real time. It's all done in Adobe Illustrator. The first artist, in this case Marian Bantjes, comes up with an idea then sends it off to the other artist, Armin Vit who the puts his own spin on it then sends it back. Commentary is provided by Heather Armstrong of Dooce. Take a few minutes, it's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.