Friday, October 26, 2007

Talking to the Moon

Every work day morning I get the kids ready to go before I get myself ready. Saves me from having to change out of toothpaste stained clothes twice. So today I get them done and send them off to play. I noticed how bright the moon was since it's full today and opened up Connor's blinds to show the boys then headed off to the bathroom. While I'm in there I can hear them talking and playing and doing their thing. Then I could hear them talking to somebody. They were showing the moon their toys and including it in a game they were playing that involved shooting bad guys.

The moon as a babysitter, who knew?

PS. Did you see the moon this morning? That was something you sacrifice a virgin to. Spooky.

1 comment:

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.