Monday, August 13, 2007

Recipe for Stress Release

What do you do when you've been feeling stressed and harried and haven't had much time to pamper yourself? How to deal with all the aggravations life throws at you? Walk to Railway Avenue, pick a bucketful of blackberries (the scratches and cuts are worth it), combine them with the raspberries in the freezer, the blueberries and apples languishing in the fridge and make pie, acutually 2 pies, that's how.



What to do with the leftover blueberries? Hmmmmm, how about a Blueberry-Lemon Streusel Coffee Cake? Shhhhhh, don't tell Chad, I'm supposed to be napping as I'm working tonight. Yum, the kitchen smells like I'm baking something buttery and fruity.



Out of the oven at last! They look pretty good. Off to catch some z's so I can function at work tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.