Mid-November good things:
1. Blogs that make me laugh out loud, really laugh out loud.
2. When the red cups come out at Starbucks.
3. Pumpkin Spice Latte.
5. Waking up to find one of the kids have joined you in the middle of the night. Warm, so warm.
6. Word verifications that can be turned into all sorts of bad things.
7. Getting the coffee, sugar & milk just right.
8. Flannel sheets
9. Dancing with abandon and making the boys laugh.
10. Really getting into a book and seeing you still have a bazillion pages left.
11. Mandarin oranges.
12. Lists. I love lists.
13. Convincing Supreme Leader that because we have so many American cyber-friends that we should have a second Thanksgiving this year in their honour.
14. Toques. (Those are woolen hats for my friends south of the border who might not know the correct term) (And I really need a new one this year but haven't been able to find anything decent. This shouldn't be so difficult here of all places)
15. Heavy wind & rain warnings from Environment Canada. I love the little red bar that shows up on the Weather Network.
16. The bubble gum smell of the kids bubble bath soap.
17. Hoodies. My new LL Bean with berber fleece lining. Hey LL Bean, why isn't there fleece lining in the sleeves? That silky-like liner is cold!
My model was a bit tempermental.