So yesterday my new GFF, Middle Aged Woman, wrote a post about stuff in her purse which got me thinking about what I've got kicking around in my man bag (man purse, murse, European courier bag, whatever) right now. So I dumped it all on the table to see. Not bad really.
- Bag - black Nike courier bag
- Plastic bag - so I can empty all the pop cans, juice boxes, yogurt and dessert tofu containers out of my desk at work. Though I do like the way my drawer sounds like it's full of empty beer cans.
- Notes for story ideas.
- Back up deodorant - so no one gets hurt if I rush out the door and forget.
- Three Nature Valley Sweet & Salty bars. 2 almond & 1 peanut butter - the kids love them.
- My beat up 5 year old Vuarnet's - more durable with children than Oakley wire frames.
- 1 size 5 Huggies diaper - just in case.
- Ziploc baggie loaded with Advil and Extra Strength Motrin
- Bus tickets - 2 packs of 1 zones and 1 pack of 2 zones
- Mofo - plastic dog
- Big Mac gift certificate from the last time wife went postal on McDonald's for forgetting the apple pies.
- Extra Strength NeoCitron Cold & Flu
- Unopened pay stubs
- Shogun Warrior - I've had that since about 1978. Think I stole it off a kid named Shawn. Recently rescued from my children.
- Tide Stick - thank you Kelly Ripa, you and your giant arms.
- Pens - purple & orange
- Shell of a race car - no wheels or anything, just the body
- Kershaw pocket knife
(missing: Sony Cyber-shot, cause it's in my hands)
All in all, not bad. Not like SOMEBODY'S purse which I believe contains the original Magna Carta, some Dead Sea scrolls and enough receipts to make a forensic accountant faint with joy.
What's in your bag?