Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Our Blog Doesn't Suck!

And that's official, according to Technorati. Technorati "is the recognized authority on what's happening on the World Live Web, right now," and is "currently tracking 111.3 million blogs." Guess where we rate? That's right, 8, 911, 336! Ok, so there's almost 9 million cooler blogs than ours, but that also means there are over 102 million that are worse. I don't know what to say, I... I need a moment.

And to think I started this blog with the sole purpose of keeping my family up to date on the happenings of our little family. And yes, that's because we suck at calling, but I think you're missing the point here. And really, nobody in my family looks at this anyway. Well, except for mom on occasion. And any family member who'd like to deny this... I'm running a stat counter. I can see where my visitors are coming from. THEY ARE NOT COMING FROM WHERE YOU LIVE. But whatever, it's all good. I know somebody out there likes us, otherwise we'd be back there with those 102, 388, 664 losers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.