Monday, October 22, 2007

Perspective

Bern likes to make fun of me when it comes to the fridge. She says that if I can't see it as soon as I open the door it ceases to exist. Ok, not so far from the truth. I think it also has to do with the way we look at things. When she looks into the fridge, she's literally looking INTO the fridge. She's 5 foot nothing and a half! When I look in the fridge I'm looking down so that stuff in the back, can't see it.

Yesterday she asked me if I could clean the hood vent over the oven. I said sure, I could see it looked pretty grimy and dusty, no problem. So I cleaned it all off and now it's nice and shiny and new looking again. Only problem is she was looking up at the actual intake fans underneath the hood. I can't see those. I was looking at the top of the hood which is over her head. (Not to mention far easier to clean.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.