Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Grand Theft Auto


I have this game called Grand Theft Auto. If you are unfamiliar with this game, you are basically playing a bad guy and building your crime empire from the ground up. As the name implies, there is a lot of car theft involved. I made the mistake of letting Connor see me play it once and now he always wants me to play it. I keep the violence to a minimum by just driving cars around the city, which he loves and trying not to get chased by the police. This last bit is important because if you do get caught by the cops they beat the hell out of you and for awhile Connor was of the opinion that police were bad men. Bad daddy. We're slowly convincing him otherwise, but definately not something to teach the kids. It's also had other fringe benefits like last weekend when we met a mother and her three children in the playground near our house. One of the boys was playing with a bunch of toy cars, one of which was a police car. Connor picked it up and said, "look, a police car. The police man was angry at daddy." Ha ha, time to go home, boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.