Thursday, May 7, 2009

He Blogs/She Blogs: The Next Generation



That's right! It's back! HBSB disappeared for awhile there, but now it's back, sober and better than ever. A month of detox and rehabilitation has done it wonders. Sure there are scars, but that's only skin. We've washed it off, dressed it up and given it a new home.* Go over and check it out. My lovely co-host Petra has written up a little intro to warm things up and set the mood. I'm digging out the Barry White and switching the flannel to satin.

I don't know where I was going there. Sorry. Just go over and see.



*And by 'we' I mean Petra has done all the work and I pretend like I had something to do with it. Like how I tied that in with the whole He/She thing? It's just like real life!

** (don't bother looking up there for two stars, they aren't there) Feel free to pimp our new site. You won't get anything out of it but you'll make me feel all warm and tingly. And maybe you'll find $5 in a pocket that you'd forgotten about because that's just the way things work.

25 comments:

  1. I'll go check it out. It's about time you both (I mean Petra) brought it back. I think it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it last night! Can't wait for the insanity that is HB/SB to start over again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and HB/SB got a shout out today on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barry White?

    If you have Barry White playing there I will flip and go prancing round the streets in a mad, rampant dance of craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, that Barry White is getting me all hot...

    Wait, where was I?

    Oh yeah, thank God I did all this work and got HBSB up and running again. Cause I have missed it dearly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will make my way over there today. And if I forget (which I may well do on account of being very scatty) then shout at me to remind me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yeah, baby. I pimped ya. I pimped ya real good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Gonna go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beam me up Captain…

    So nice to know that Petra took the reigns and corralled the He-B-She-B into a cohesive whole.

    Gave the new site a shout-out today from my blog as well. Cannot wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sober?

    Happy Friday Eve!!! *Tink*

    - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im excited AS SHIT for this! i was not aware of the old site, but it is HIGHLY anticipated! Oh BTW my site is www.bobbygspot.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait for your first post together on HB/SB! I'm always up for a laugh or six. I've never figured out the man/woman thing and it will be good to get your take on it. I didn't know about the original blog, but have already added HB/SB to my must read blog list. Now I'm going over to check out Petra's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. went and check it out got it marked!

    http://flgaydad.today.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the part where men don't do anything and get the credit. That's always the best way.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Man! I'm so out of the loop, I did not even know there WAS such a site. However, thank you for this public service message!

    I'm on it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll go check it out! How you have time to write on another blog I'll never know!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mate, got you some photographic evidence today...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Why would anything change in the blogging world. The women always get stuck doing more. I'm pretty sure it's a law of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jeez, you can stop talking up Petra already, you got the gig.

    My reader has been updated with HBSB. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  20. SBHB's great new site. I raised
    a Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm on my way over there right now.........that's one of the most hysterical blogs on the shpere (after your's of course I meant).
    Barry White you say.........the one and only??????
    Many babies were made to a little Barry White plaing in the background ya know??

    Steady On
    Reggie Girl

    ReplyDelete

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.