Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Got Memed And It Kinda Burns

So I don't usually post on Saturday's... BWAHAhahahahahah! Whatev's. I post all the time. I'd do it even more if I thought anybody'd read it. And yes, I just put an apostrophe D on the ass of 'anybody.' What are you going to do about it? This is MY sandbox, mofo, betta step back. So Kat over and 3 Bedroom Bungalow memed me. Meme'd? Why not. I'm supposed to tell you some boring things about me. Ha, shouldn't be hard, I do it everyday. So, rules...

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Ok then, one.
1. Ok... yes I'm looking at Kat's and Steenky's for inspiration, shut up. And yes, I do take great school-yard joy at calling Jen 'steenky.' Ok, here we go. I can do this with my thumbs.


And this with my pinkies. Ok, I can really 'do' this with my pinkies, it's just the way they are.


Are pics allowed? Doesn't say anything in the rules.

2. Sticking with body parts, you know that test they do on baby's when they first come out? Moving their legs about to see if their hips came out dislocated? I've got that. Thanks Burnaby General, good work that day. I used to run a lot and I loved it. Then one day I went in to find out why I had such pain in my lower body and got the good news that my legs aren't quite in the right spots. And so ended my running career. Now I take glucosamine everyday and it tastes like ass. Mmmm. Don't worry though, everything still works just fine. EVERYTHING. Bow chicka bow bow! Heh heh. Blame Kat, this was her idea.

3. I grew up in a town called Kamloops. Draw your own conclusions.

4. Working with woman for the last three and a half years has taught me to appreciate moisturizers, body wash and facial cleansers. And I'm ok with that.

5 & 6. Sorry, I've got a monkey to take to his first dentist appointment soon. Here we go: I'm 6'2, 180-ish pounds, green eyes, I shave my head but the hair is dark brownish with a lot more white than there used to be. I'm a Gemini. I was born in the year of the dog. I believe in life in outer space. I believe that the 80% of our brains we don't use probably do hold the powers of telepathy and setting things on fire, etc. I hate water melons. I love coffee. I have an arch-nemesis. I have four tattoos and they all hurt. I have a therapist. I need one. I don't believe in the lone gunman. I'm not afraid of the dark. I... do not like insects that could bite me. I accelerate out of a corner. I have to touch the outside of a plane before I get on. I couldn't live anywhere flat, I need to see mountains. I'm good at gardening. I still have all of my own teeth. I love tshirts & jeans. I have zero patience with electronic goods, I expect them to work. I'm a Mac person. I love tv. At this very moment I'm listening to Just Like Heaven by The Cure. Music is my boyfriend. Huh? If I don't stop now my son will be late for his first dentist appointment. Bye.

I'm not forwarding this to 6 people because I don't know who to send it to and I fear rejection. Also, most of the people I would have sent it to have already been taken so how 'bout if you read this and haven't been tagged yet you pretend like I tagged you and pass on the love. Our little secret. Wink wink.

11 comments:

  1. I came over to tag with this, but you've already done. You're like quick draw McGraw.

    You have an arch-nemesis? Like Lex Luthor? I would love to hear that story.

    I don't really know enough people to tag either, but I forced myself on a few. 'Cause I desperately want to belong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I desperately want to print your meme out, laminate it and post it my lunchroom at work so I can share it with the world. This was hilarious. The thing with the fingers? Crazy. The bow-chicka? Good for Supreme Leader. You always make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's called Hitchhiker's Thumb, and it's genetic. Did you know that? So if SL has the gene, the boys will be able to do it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BL-you're not the only one who's blissfully caffeinated. I think it's very important to have a nemesis, you should get one.

    JBG-wow, thanks. I liked yours better.

    heather-thanks. I don't think I could drink straight buttermilk.

    MAW-SL does not have it. She does have a bizarre shaped skull which she has handed down to the boys. I'm not joking about the skull. Serious. There are two bumps on either side where horns should be coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you more and more each day, not-really-real-blogperson. As far as interwebnets constructs go, you're way up there.

    I second the nemesis thing, so tell us! I have this theory that you can tell a LOT about a person based on who their nemesis is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jett- wow, thanks! That means a lot coming from someone with such a kick ass page. And sorry, but my arch-nemesis is a secret arch-nemesis. We stalk the dark underworld.

    tuesday girl-thanks! And I love cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my first comment got eaten. boo.

    the thumbs? the thumbs! those are AWESOME!

    also? tattoos? where are they? what are they of?

    i'm a gemini too. we are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, the tattoo post is long overdue. Maybe this week...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a gemini and have green eyes.

    Are we twins?

    ReplyDelete

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.