Friday, July 11, 2008

Roger's and the iPhone

My boss has been trying to get a hold of Roger's today to do something with her cell account. On the same day the iPhone is being released. It's been very entertaining, but not so much for her. The hold message keeps telling her to try the website but if you go there you get a blank screen. So either it's collapsed from heavy usage or Steve Jobs is letting his wrath be felt. I'm hoping the latter. I so wanted an iPhone until I realized just how horrible the usage plans would be. On the bright side, my iPod Touch does everything the iPhone does except make phone calls.

Ya. I'll hold onto that. And if you get one and are walking down the street in Vancouver and you see somebody looking at you with hate in their eyes, it's not personal. Well, actually it will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.