Sunday, April 27, 2008

Collection of Email Responses From Last Week

CW=co-worker

CW: What????you think I like meat THAT much!

Wife: I wonder what kind of emotional damage I did to them this morning. They were fighting over toys and wouldn't stop. I lost it.

CW: LOL.. I know.. I am getting bombarded ... I can't work like this

CW: See update. Whooo Hoooo - not us for once.

CW: dont worry its a cartoon

CW: crap, I was just talking to her too.....

Client: My intent is not to drive you bonkers...

CW: Yes..you're getting fat

CW: Yes, yes. Thank you for validating my evil inner voice.

CW: You scared me there for a minute. I thought that I actually typed feelings instead of findings. Bugger off.

Wife: how long do you think grilled cheese will hold at room temp?

CW: Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is a mental disorder in which the affected person is excessively concerned about and preoccupied by an imagined or minor defect in his or her physical features

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.