Sunday, November 18, 2007

Still Here

It's been a slack-ass weekend. Well, for the most part. I have done about a thousand loads of laundry. Moved Connor's bed into Liam's room. Then moved it back to Connor's room. (Seemed like a good idea at the time.) Oh, and I climbed on to the roof to empty a few pounds of pine needles out of my gutter so it would stop overflowing. However I was too lazy to dig the ladder out. I used the van as a ladder instead.

Connor just came in and started dancing to Macy Gray. Dancing as only a 4 year old could. Now he's chanting, "it's all about me!" Not sure where that came from.

Liam got a hold of my cell twice today and started taking pictures with it. Once I would have passed off as lucky. Twice is a little spooky. Granted he filled the memory card with close-ups of his finger, but still, should I be worried that my 2 year old can operate my phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.