Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturday Morning, part three: Domestic Interlude


9:40am That's penguin number one and penguin number 8. If you're looking for clarification you'll have to ask Liam. Last night at 10pm while he sat in bed with us still WIDE awake they were penguins one and two.

Just in case you're wondering if this lazy bastard is going to do anything today, I'll have you know that I've already done a load of laundry, washed the dishes, the sink, the counters, the top of the stove and made sure the boys were fed/changed/peed and kept from killing each other. Might even drag my ass out for a bike ride after Bern wakes up. So piss off. What have you done today?

Must have had a good nights sleep since I'm feeling some energetic/creative. Or maybe it's just the amphetamines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.