Monday, May 21, 2007

Waiting for poo...



It's 10:13am on a holiday Monday, Mommy is in bed sleeping off her night shift and Daddy and the boys are going to the mall. After they've pooed. Because I know it's coming. Nothing happened yesterday and I don't want to be taking them out of their car seats once we've arrived and be gifted with that. I've got some Activa in the fridge, how fast does that stuff work?

We need to get out of the house. Bern needs some quiet so she can get some sleep. It rained all of yesterday and the boys were getting a little stir crazy. We bundled them up and took them for a walk last night so they could get rid of some of that pent up energy and jump in some puddles. Hmm... wonder how many images I can have in here? Let's see.

2 comments:

  1. Look at that. The first word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first post on this blog was about poop? I think I love you even more.

    ReplyDelete

Come on, sailor. I love you long time.